Shocking As Rapper Falz Reveals His Law School Identity Card

Just in case you didn't know, Folarinde Falana popularly known as Falz, is a barrister. The "This Is Nigeria" hitmaker shared his Nigerian Law School 2010 student identity card on his Instagram page.

Falz also graduated with an LLB (Hons) degree from the University of Reading and was called to the bar in 2012 after graduating from the Nigeria Law School in Abuja.

His father, Femi Falana, is also a popular Nigerian human rights activist and lawyer.

In an earlier interview years back, the Nigerian rapper who is also an actor, said it's difficult to practice what he studied and what he's doing now.

“You can’t be in active practice and do music at the same time. It is tough to juggle both well. I’m actually certified to practice in Nigeria. I had to ease my parents into the decision to become an entertainer. My parents already knew I was doing music, but just as something that I enjoyed doing because I was studying at the time. After attaining my qualifications, I started pursuing it seriously, and at some point I had to make that decision to go into it fulltime. It wasn’t a case of breaking it to them at once, and they have been very supportive since,” he says.

Comments

Popular Posts